Synergy Full Shank Pointe Shoes
Our Synergy pointe shoe is designed to provide the dancer with the feeling of being elevated en pointe, away from the floor and up, out of the shoe. It holds the foot high and centered en pointe, giving a feeling of elevation and stability. Best suited to dancers with highly flexible insteps and ankles.
- Medium-hard shank
- Holds the foot high and centered giving the dancer stability en pointe and the aesthetic appearance of an upside-down letter 'L' when en pointe
- High and wide platform and the unique stitching around the box and wings of the Synergy give extra support to the dancer when en pointe
- The foot is supported by the many contact areas inside the box so the metatarsal is held firm and the toes straight
- This shoe is best suited to dancers with highly flexible insteps and ankles and the open design of the U shaped vamp enhances the line of the leg and foot
- B paste
- Cotton drawstring
- Deep U-shaped vamp and high-cut sides enhance the line of the leg and foot while remaining supportive
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.