Eurostretch Pointe Shoes
Eurostretch is one of BLOCH's new and exciting ranges of pointe shoes, boasting groundbreaking innovation. With the latest stretch materials, these features combine to allow ultimate articulation of the foot and unparalleled connection between foot and shoe. Innovative stretch fabric is like a second skin, giving a superior connection between shoe and foot which allows maximum articulation.
- Designed using the Patented European Balance-type last, giving ultimate support and function
- Deep vamp and wide box give additional support
- Unique Stretch Satin adheres to the foot like a second skin
- Split outsole design allows maximum stretch at the arch as the dancer moves from flat to pointe — never compromising the streamlined fit against the foot
- A Paste, a firmer pasting method, has been incorporated to withstand heat and humidity
- High and wide platform gives superior balance and stability, and encourages easy weight distribution while en pointe
- Low profile with elastic draw cord gives a streamlined fit
- Leather heel grip stops the shoe slipping when moving between flat and en pointe, ensuring a non-slip fit
- Cotton insert designed for easy ribbon and elastic stitching
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Elastic drawstring
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
I absolutely love these shoes! They fit so well! The top of them is larger, so it is so easy to stay on your box. The eurostretch edges make them easy to slip on. They are a little tougher to sew, but it's so worth it in the end. If you have wider metatarsals like I do, they fit perfectly and don't hurt the side of your foot. They were also very easy to break in. The fitting itself was amazing and I felt so confident I found a good shoe. I will definitely get these shoes again!
I am so glad I finally found shoes that accentuate the lines of my feet. I have constantly struggled to find shoes that show the arches in my feet. I only have two issues, they are extremely orange-toned. This is even compared to other Bloch shoes. They also create a lot of pressure on the sides of my feet and have a very high vamp that sort of cuts into my foot.