Axiom Pointe Shoes
Unit price per
The Axiom is a performance shoe designed for advanced students and professionals with strong leg and foot muscular development. It molds to the shape of the foot, combining support and flexibility. Also available with a strong shank.
- The Axiom is an ideal performance shoe for the strong developed foot, offering support with flexibility
- The shoe molds to the shape of the foot providing many internal contact points
- Small oval platform
- The full-length shank is partially detached from the shoe, pasted up to the ¾ point, and not glued or tacked at the heel. It can be cut to the desired length, which gives less resistance while remaining supportive. The standard design can be tailored to the extreme position where there is no arch resistance from the breakpoint to the heel. With less resistance from the shank past the breakpoint, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when en pointe
- Wings, a long U-shaped vamp, and the tapered box keeps the foot centered and supported laterally
- The low cut sides and profile create an elegant, graceful leg line and enhance foot articulation
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- Cotton drawstring
- B paste
- The tapered box with long vamp and wings keeps the foot centered and supported laterally
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our Pointe Shoe essentials.